Thank you for staying at our home! We hope you enjoy your stay. Here is some tips, tricks and help to help you enjoy your stay.
Temporary NH COVID-19 Requirement per State of NH.
· Guest are limited to New England States or
· Out of New England visitors who have met the 14-day quarantine requirement
If you book we have a simple digital form you fill out and sign. https://forms.gle/MuqtqFNVWtMU3Bdv9
Here are some tips and tricks to help you enjoy your stay.
Please remember to bring your own towels, toiletries, blankets, and linens.
- Front door code: Provided via email.
- You will need the key card to access the marina. It has an Akwa Marina blue lanyard. It unlocks the gate and also acts as your pool pass, DO NOT LOSE IT. If you lose it let me know ASAP and we can deactivate and put a trace on it if someone tries to use it.
- The marina is only open in the Summer
- If staying in the winter, be very careful out on the lake ice, make sure it is safe. Going on the ice is at your own risk.
- If staying in the summer, there is no lifeguards, swim carefully at your own risk, and watch your children.
- Do not use the fireplace.
- the houses WiFi
- Written on bottom of modem, near the tv.
- Marina WiFi (summer only)
- SSID= AkwaOpen1
- password= password
- SSID= AkwaOpen2
- Password= password
- Marina Bathroom codes: 3010 (summer only)
- Marina facility is for your use only, no guests, no parties
Local Take out and delivery:
The Akwa Marina Beach Bar is great in person but does take out as well so you can sit on the deck and enjoy. The Menu can be seen here:
Akwa Marina Beach Bar
For Pizza delivery Gilford House of Pizza is good: